(Psychologist who has completed a Masters in Clinical Psychology)
Available Thursdays and Fridays
Natalie is a warm, empathetic, and collaborative therapist who uses a person-centred approach based on the needs of each individual client. Sessions with Natalie involve a balance between structure and flexibility which empowers individuals to process and explore their difficulties as they move towards meaningful change.
Natalie supports diverse clients of all ages, who are experiencing a variety of mental health difficulties and challenges. Natalie has particular interest in:
- General life difficulties including work/study related stress, adjustment issues, perfectionism, procrastination, and relationship difficulties
- Anxiety, worry, and related disorders (e.g. social anxiety, generalised anxiety, panic attacks)
- Difficulties with mood and emotions such as (e.g. emotional dysregulation, and feeling overwhelmed, anger concerns)
- Eating and body concerns including Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, self-esteem, body image, and dieting
- Trauma (e.g. PTSD, childhood trauma)
Drawing upon academic and professional training as well as evidence-based techniques, Natalie
works collaboratively with clients to determine the treatment approach which best suits their
needs and goals. Natalie has been trained in:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Qualifications and experience
Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
Masters of Clinical Psychology
AHPRA Registration No. PSY0002160022
Natalie completed her Masters of Clinical Psychology at Macquarie University. Natalie has experience delivering both individual and group therapy within both inpatient and outpatient hospital settings, as well as community health settings. Further to this, Natalie’s previous work experience allowed her to work with diverse clients, including adults with physical and psychological injuries within the WorkCover system, and supporting children/adolescents with ASD (and related concerns) and their families.
Please call the clinic on (02) 8937 0667 to book an appointment with Natalie.