Whether you are looking for anxiety treatment, support to change your eating problems or your are experiencing post-natal depression, the Psychologists at the Institute for Healthy Living in Bondi Junction can provide you with the latest, most up-to-date therapy approaches.
Different treatment approaches are suited to different psychological difficulties as well as different people. Your psychologist will discuss what those treatment approaches might be with you, and together you will develop a personalised treatment plan suited to your own needs and goals. If you are particularly interested in a therapy approach, ask our receptionists to match you to the most suitable Psychologist.
Here are the main treatment approaches used by the Psychologists at the Institute for Healthy Living:
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Schema therapy
- Interpersonal psychotherapy
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR)
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT)
- Mentalisation based therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Intensive short-term dynamic psychotherapy (ISTDP)
We also provide group treatment and courses