Jenn is a Clinical Psychologist, passionate about supporting and empowering her clients to improve their emotional wellbeing, quality of life, capacity to manage distress and ability to cope with difficulties. Jenn’s approach to therapy is client-centred, collaborative, empathetic and relational.
Jenn has a deep interest in working with complex presentations across adulthood, particularly in helping support individuals who have experienced trauma and complex trauma, including family of origin and attachment difficulties.
Jenn sees clients presenting with a wide range of issues:
- Trauma (including complex trauma)
- Personality Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anxiety disorders, including Panic attacks
- Mood- Depression and Bipolar
- Disordered eating
- Emotional dysregulation
- Self-esteem problems
- Stress management
- Interpersonal difficulties
Jenn focuses on providing therapy to adults and young people age 16 years and older. She combined evidence-based therapies with a trauma informed, attachment focused approach.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Schema Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Process-oriented and insight-focused therapies
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
Qualifications and experience
BSc(Hons), GradDipPsych, MPsych (Clin)
Australian Health Practitioners’ Registration Agency (AHPRA) # PSY0002029503
Australian Psychological Society (APS)
Jenn has experience working with clients of all ages in a variety of health and community settings. This includes specialist University and e-mental health clinics, and NGO and private hospitals specialising in treating complex trauma and/or addictions. In addition to being a Clinical Psychologist, she is a Counsellor, Psychotherapist, and Clinical Supervisor for Counsellors, Psychotherapists and Social Workers.
Please call the clinic on (02) 8937 0667 to book an appointment with Jenn.