Our friendly reception staff can assist you with your questions between 10am and 7pm weekdays; or 9am and 3pm Saturdays. Seeing a Psychologist for the first time can be a confusing process! No question is too silly – we are happy to help you understand medicare claiming options, confidentiality guidelines, session fees or explain more about our Psychologists’ approaches.
Call us: 02 8937 0667
Fax us: 8072 3963
Email us: email@example.com
Send us a message directly by filling in this form
Suite 1501B, Westfield Tower 1 (above Westfield Shoppingtown), 520 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, New South Wales, 2022
Please note we do not offer a crisis service and therapists are not always available to speak during our office hours (their time is reserved for face-to-face sessions and they are not in the office every day).
In the event of an emergency, here are some options:
- Present to the Emergency Department at your nearest public hospital
Sydney Children’s Hospital: (02) 9382 1111
Prince of Wales Hospital: (02) 9382 2222
After Hours Crisis Team: 1800 011 511
- Consult your local GP if possible
- Call the local acute care team who can assess the crisis and support you through it: 1800 011 511
- Contact LifeLine on 13 11 14 or www.lifeline.org.au
- Dial 000 for Emergency Services